The Inaugural Miami Grand Prix packed the crowd with celebrities, novel tricks, and fanfare. And the effort put into transforming the “streets” proved mega. But how did the racing itself hold up?Continue reading Episode 325: The Miami GP put on a show! And a race too.
With a stop in Europe before the circus heads stateside, some of the mid pack teams make real developmental progress on their cars. In America, both Indycar and IMSA put on spectacular shows on May 1st.
- Red Bull resurges in a big way, collecting near maximum points
- Ferrari falters, on home soil no less
- Good show by McLaren, in both Formula 1 and Indycar!
- Ricky Taylor and Wayne Taylor Racing put on a Clinic at Laguna Seca.
- Pato O’Ward wins at Barber in Alabama For Arrow McLaren SP
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
As constructors start to sort out their cars and better understand underlying issues, we see a tightening and thrilling mid-pack battle as some teams start to flirt with the front. Reliability is still a concern, as are sorting out which drivers have the best grip on this new F1 era.Continue reading Episode 321: Australian GP Delivers 3rd Round Thriller!
It’s official, Formula 1 added a third Grand Prix to the United States calendar in 2023, this one a Saturday night street race in Las Vegas, Nevada. We also catch up on IMSA and WEC racing. And touch on Indycar as well.Continue reading Episode 320: Vegas Baby, Vegas!
Led by Charles LeClerc, Ferrari took victory at the inaugural Grand Prix of 2022 in Bahrain, with teammate Carlos Sainz not far behind in second place. It proved a breath of fresh air to see a non-Mercedes with such pace. Will the Silver Arrows team recover? Lewis Hamilton did reach the final step of the podium, but largely by benefitting from Red Bull Racing’s engine trouble. Needless to say, there’s lots to talk about.Continue reading Episode 318: Ferrari Dominates Bahrain Grand Prix!