The Inaugural Miami Grand Prix packed the crowd with celebrities, novel tricks, and fanfare. And the effort put into transforming the “streets” proved mega. But how did the racing itself hold up?
- Red Bull stays on top, despite a rough start to the weekend
- Ferrari needs more straight line speed
- Mercedes brings upgrades, which worked…on Friday.
- McLaren was a marketing success, but the racing couldn’t keep up
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
325Episode12of2022 [ 47:57 | 21.95 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download