It occasionally rains in Monaco. Changing conditions increased the importance of pit strategy and mistakes bit some teams harder than others. Nice weather prevailed stateside for the Indy500, but high winds played with car balance, as did pit penalties.
- Red Bull Racing out strategized Ferrari, though luck did play a role
- Sergio Perez extends his contract with Red Bull Racing
- Daniel Ricciardo faces a bit of uncertainty
- Fernando Alonso shakes up the mid-pack in truly bizarre ways
- Marcus Ericsson benefits from teammate Scott Dixon’s misfortune and wins the 106th Indianapolis 500.
- Pato O’Ward finishes second in the race for Arrow McLaren SP
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
328Episode15of2022 [ 43:04 | 19.72 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download