Our coverage of the 2015 Australian Grand Prix
- Followup from our fans
- Race Weekend Discussion
- Predictions from us and our fans
It’s our last show before the season starts in just a week!
- Testing update from Jamey Price
- Manor F1 returns
- Alonso Crash: Unanswered Questions
- FIA clarifies new helmet design rules
- Red Bull reveal ‘traditional’ 2015 livery
Our first F1 Podcast of 2015!
- We discuss our recent travels
- Is America’s only Formula One track in trouble?
- Honda allowed engine development during 2015 F1 season
- FIA scraps double points at F1 finale among a host of rule changes for 2015
- Lap times to fall in 2015 at F1 eyes 1,000bhp engines
- Sahara Force India reveals dynamic new look for 2015 in Mexico City
- First images of the Williams FW37
For more Fun with Cars:
Surprise, we’ve got another post-season F1 review show for you!
- Globo F1 Introduction (via Paul Parry)
- Alonso and Button at McLaren for 2015
- Ferrari’s full roster
- 2014 Team-mate comparison
- We post about six christmas gifts for formula 1 fans
- End of year wrap-up
For more Fun with Cars:
It’s another post-F1-season show!
- Marussia team assets being sold
- Caterham sold for £1
- Bianchi accident panel report
- Red Bull trophies stolen
- No double points in 2015
- McLaren – still no announcement!
Visit funwithcars.com for more.
Lots to talk about, but mostly the driver’s championship outcome, will it be Hamilton or Rosberg? Robin’s spreadsheet says 77.2% Hamilton. Good battle between Ferrari teammates, and good results for Felipe Massa and Jenson Button. A bit of feedback, and our predictions for the last race of 2014. Visit http://funwithcars.com for more.
Hey, it’s the second-closest race to us, the USGP! We discuss the two missing teams from this race, the three that crashed out, and then the fifteen remaining. More conversation about the current state of F1, and lots of listener feedback in this show. Visit http://funwithcars.com for more.
Both Robin and Jim have a long history with the automotive press, and this latest video from /DRIVE channel goes behind the scenes with Car and Driver Magazine for their major annual track testing event, Lightning Lap. Starting about four minutes in, Jim makes an appearance, talking about the technology he brings to the event, and has done for years. It’s an interesting view into our lives when we’re not talking about Formula One.
It’s the first Grand Prix in Russia for 100 years! Just a week after Jules Bianchi’s accident, that’s still on everyone’s mind, but another race means more championship points and implications. Some more silly season talk, listener feedback, and more. Visit http://funwithcars.com