It’s official, Formula 1 added a third Grand Prix to the United States calendar in 2023, this one a Saturday night street race in Las Vegas, Nevada. We also catch up on IMSA and WEC racing. And touch on Indycar as well.
- Corrections! Oh boy, it happened again. Did we get it all right this time?
- Formula 1 heading to Las Vegas. How do we feel about it?
- Mercedes bringing significant updates to Australia.
- The 12 Hours of Sebring brought exciting racing and a Cadillac 1-2-3
- Will it be the Penske Ganassi show in Indycar?
- Rest In Peace Vic Elford: http://funwithcars.com/287-2/
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
320Episode7of2022 [ 49:57 | 22.87 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download