Robin covers the latest news in the racing world, this week focused mainly on F1, with some WEC news splashed in. Then Chris Roche joins in for a new off-race week segment.
- Upcoming Races
- F1: Bahrain GP 08, April 2018
- Indycar: Phoenix 07, April 2018 Oval
- WEC: Spa 6-hr 05, May 2018
- IMSA: Long Beach 100-min 14, April 2018
- A new segment: Britishisms
- More Fun with Cars: Website | Facebook | Twitter
227MotorsportMiscellany [ 15:27 | 7.5 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
One thought on “Podcast 227 Motorsports Miscellany: Formula One and other news”
In the next Britishisms section, PLEASE discuss to Americanisms to bother me:
1 Tuna-fish: why does Tuna need to be qualified as a fish. Are there other types of Tuna? Do you put fish behind other fish types, eg: Salmon-fish? It seems redundant and inefficient.
2 Straight-a-way: why add “a-way” at the end? We just use “Straight” in the rest of the world. It sounds a lot less childlike.
Comments are closed.