Nine of the ten teams brought new parts to their cars to improve performance, with Haas being the one hold out. Chris and I dissect the performance differences we saw in a Grand Prix filled with luck, both good and bad.
- Even intermittently working DRS can’t keep Red Bull Racing down
- MGU-H failure forces Ferrari to retire Charles LeClerc
- Mercedes brings upgrades—again—and the may just have something
- Is Daniel Ricciardo’s time in F1 drawing to a close??
- Scott Dixon will start the 106th Indianapolis 500 from pole position
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
327Episode14of2022 [ 50:50 | 23.27 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download