23 Formula 1 Grands Prix, 17 Indycar races, both starting March 5th. Not to mention both IMSA and WEC headed to Sebring in the middle of March.Continue reading Ep. 342: F1, Indycar, and Endurance Racing Coming in 2023
We dive into all the driver and team principle changes occurring in F1, post 2022 season. As well as touch on the upcoming endurance racing season.
- Daniel Ricciardo is a Red Bull Racing reserve driver and more
- Team principles are silly too now?
- What do we think of an American driver returning to the sport
- A quick look at the upcoming endurance racing season
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
In Formula 1’s silliest of silly seasons seen in eons, Daniel Ricciardo seems, inexplicably, odd man out. But several seats are still up for grabs. And much more news.Continue reading Ep. 335: Where to Go, Daniel Ricciardo?
15 years racing in the pinnacle of motorsport. 57 pole positions. 53 wins, which is more than Alain Prost by the way. And four Driver’s World Championships. What a phenomenal career. And you’re just 35! Seriously impressive all the way around. Moreover, up and down the grid, you’ve earned admiration and respect as a human being. Perhaps—no—definitely the more impressive result here.Continue reading Sebastian Vettel, Go Indycar Racing