Led by Charles LeClerc, Ferrari took victory at the inaugural Grand Prix of 2022 in Bahrain, with teammate Carlos Sainz not far behind in second place. It proved a breath of fresh air to see a non-Mercedes with such pace. Will the Silver Arrows team recover? Lewis Hamilton did reach the final step of the podium, but largely by benefitting from Red Bull Racing’s engine trouble. Needless to say, there’s lots to talk about.
- Ferrari finishes 1st and 2nd at the Bahrain GP
- Where do all the other teams stack up?
- Kevin Magnussen leaps back in to F1 with mega performance for Haas.
- Is Formula 1 going down the wrong path to reduce its carbon footprint?
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com