– Canada Grand Prix Race Report
– Lewis Hamilton, where’s your brain?
– Kimi’s luck is worse than FIA’s taste in Presidents
– Kubica wins the Canadian Grand Prix!
– Heidfeld finishes second giving BMW a 1-2 finish.
– Coulthard on the podium. Seriously! No, No, It’s true.
– Number two drivers race that way
– Rosberg also caught up in the nonsense
– F1show predictions
– Max Mosley is still president of the FIA. And I suppose hell is also getting it’s first snowfall
– Check out my Whip, it’s got KERS!
– USGP video on F1show.com
– PerformanceBoxes are sweet! performancedrift.com
– Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Goto the F1show page on Facebook
– Send us voicemail: http://f1show.com
– Sign off
030 - Canadian GP 2008 [ 53:37 | 24.54 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download