Formula 1 just wrapped up its final preseason test in Bahrain and prepares to start the season at the same venue this weekend. Who looks strong? It’s also a race weekend for Indycar, IMSA, and WEC. Mega weekend! And I interview Simon Pagenaud, driver of the #60 Meyer Shank Racing Indycar.
- The second, and final, Formula 1 preseason test concludes
- Is Mercedes on the back foot or sandbagging?
- Red Bull Racing and Ferrari continue to look strong.
- Who will win the first Grand Prix of 2022?
- I interview 2016 Indycar champion and 2019 Indianapolis 500 winner, Simon Pagenaud
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com