Daniel Ricciardo, McLaren MCL35M, leads Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes W12 entering corner, Image courtesy of McLaren
After an intense Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, the two title contenders, Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen, are tied in points. Also, I speak with Porsche Ambassador Patrick Long.
- Robin is joined by Christopher Roche and they discuss
- Lewis Hamilton wins the inaugural Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
- Two red flags, three standing starts, and virtual and actual safety cars, are all part of the weekend
- Was the racing safe?
- Where is the line between fair racing and utter nonsense?
- Tensions between Mercedes F1 and Red Bull Racing boil over
- I interview long-time Porsche factory driver, Patrick Long
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com