After an intense Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, the two title contenders, Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen, are tied in points. Also, I speak with Porsche Ambassador Patrick Long.
- Robin is joined by Christopher Roche and they discuss
- Lewis Hamilton wins the inaugural Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
- Two red flags, three standing starts, and virtual and actual safety cars, are all part of the weekend
- Was the racing safe?
- Where is the line between fair racing and utter nonsense?
- Tensions between Mercedes F1 and Red Bull Racing boil over
- I interview long-time Porsche factory driver, Patrick Long
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
312Episode46of2021 [ 1:29:44 | 41.08 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download