IMSA put on quite a show despite just bringing 16 cars to the party. No yellow flags, but plenty of fenders clashing made it close in both DPi and GTD classes. I also interview the drivers from Wayne Taylor Racing, Meyer Shank Racing, and Paul Miller Racing.
Continue reading Episode 330: IMSA Detroit Grand Prix Flat Out from Green to Checker
- Robin is joined by Christopher Roche
- They discuss the results of the 2021 Barber Motorsports Park Indycar race
- They also discuss the results of the 2021 St. Pete street race
- Robin Warner interviews Michael Shank, owner of Meyer Shank Racing
- New qualifying race to come to F1 this year
- Canadian GP is out, Turkish GP is in
- More F1 news
- Robin Warner’s Honda Ridgeline video
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
- More Fun with Cars: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Motorsport. Automotive. Podcast. All For Enthusiasts.