As constructors start to sort out their cars and better understand underlying issues, we see a tightening and thrilling mid-pack battle as some teams start to flirt with the front. Reliability is still a concern, as are sorting out which drivers have the best grip on this new F1 era.
- Corrections! Sort of!
- Formula 1 returns to Australia after a two year racing absence
- Ferrari still a clear front runner
- Red Bull their on pace, but reliability?
- Mercedes claws its way toward the front, as does McLaren
- Alpine and Alfa Romeo still a threat
- More brilliant racing in Long Beach, Indycar racing is outstanding
- Fun with Cars is now on You Tube: FWCARS
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
321Episode8of2022 [ 52:07 | 23.85 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download