Lando Norris, McLaren MCL35M, photo courtesy of McLaren
Mercedes starting 1-2 didn’t make it to turn one, Hamilton struggled, but retained second place. And I speak with the winningest American at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Johnny O’Connell
- Robin is joined by Christopher Roche and they discuss
- Formula 1 news
- Who are the favorite drivers and teams?
- A movie is coming out about the 1982 Formula 1 season
- Indycar News
- The Detroit GP is moving back downtown for 2023
- Max Verstappen Wins the Mexican GP, extends his lead
- Bottas biffs his pole position
- Sergio Perez becomes first Mexican to lead the Mexican GP and finish on the podium
- Robin interviews Johnny O’Connell, 4 time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Robin’s You Tube Channel: Robin Warner
- Check out Jameypricephoto.com
Motorsport. Automotive. Podcast. All For Enthusiasts.