Zandvoort Looks Like an Excellent Track to Drive, but the Racing Proved Poor. Six-Time Indycar Champion, Dixon Shares his Insights on the 2021 Season
- Racing News: Raikkonen Retires, Bottas moves to Alfa Romeo, Russell moves to Mercedes, and Albon takes the vacant seat at Williams. Alpha Tauri retain both Gasly and Tsunoda
- Robin is joined by Christopher Roche and they discuss the 2021 Netherlands Grand Prix
- Both Williams drivers caused separate Red Flags in Q2 on Saturday
- Sergio Perez didn’t makes it out of Q1, Lando Norris got stuck in Q2
- Pole Position for Max Verstappen, but only by 0.38 over Hamilton
- The Top 5 Qualifiers held position in a low action race.
- Championship implications
- I Interview Six-Time Indycar Champion Scott Dixon about his push in the final three Indycar races of the season
Motorsport. Automotive. Podcast. All For Enthusiasts.